1) Do I need to bring my documents in person for Translation?
- No, just send a high-resolution scanned/ photo of the document to the nominated email or Telegram/WhatsApp.
2) I want to send my application for migration or citizenship purposes.
Can I use your service?
- Definitely! Dr Kashaninejad is a certified NAATI Translator in both directions (English to Persian & Persian to English), and his credentials are officially accepted throughout Australia.
3) How long does it to receive the e-copy of my translation?
- We strive to send the final version of your translation as early as possible. For most standard documents, the turnaround time is less than 24 hours.
4) What is the difference between e-copy, soft copy, hard copy and paper-
based versions of translation?
- Soft copy and e-copy are interchangeable words, meaning that the electronic version of the translation. Hard copy and paper-based are also interchangeable, referring to the "original", paper-based version of the translation.